Tuesday, October 4, 2011

i am alive and well

I have learned better and better each day to drive on the left hand side. I have visited several of the little villages in the area: Stow on the Wold, Morton in the Marsh, Kingham, and Bourton on the Water. They are each unique. Lots of flowers, in fact they are at their shining best right now. \The country scenes are so pastoral. LIttle Oddington, where I am staying have two churches, but one is closed for reinvations and one is closed because it is only opened in the summer. They date back several centuries. The village I am in has no businesses except two pubs.

If I go sit by the office at the Fox Inn, I am able to access the internet and use Magic Jack to make telephone calls to the US. Fabulous!! I may even call and talk to the people at the Bible Study on Tuesday morning. Be warned, maybe next Tuesday.

I had Fish and Chips for the first time, very nice to be sure.

The weather has gotten cooler, but still delightful.

I hope all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment