Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First Day in Cape Town

The iggest room to Amsterdam (7 hours) and to Cape Town (11 1/2 hours) were uneventful and yet very enjoyable. The Dutch food that was served was delicious and organized in clear little boxes. I crocheted, read, watched a video and talked and slept a little. We got here in Cape Town right on time at 11pm on Tuesday night. Everything worked like clock work. We picked up a car and drove to the house. It is really beautiful and modern. I have my own bedroom with private bath. It is the master bedroom, I suspect.

We are going to do some sight seeing and getting food and money today. I hope to go to the school for children with special needs tomorrow.

The weather is in the 70's and sunny. I will post again soon.

I send my love to all.
Johnine

No comments:

Post a Comment